WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

The family all got together, or most of them for our annual July 3rd sleep out!
We had a barbecue, yummy hamburgers, potato salad, chips, dip, cob corn, etc... Then we sang some camp songs, had samores...and watched our outdoor movie. "My brother the pig"...I know it sounds kind of weird but it was actually just a cute family movie.I even finished off the night with one of my famous camp stories that went along with our movie. The story about my neighbors very special pig. Then we all went to bed in the backyard tents.....

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun... wish we could have been there. I don't know about the movie though?