WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ANOTHER CONTEST IS BREWING

Jodi Is having a great contest...
PAMPER TIME FOR YOU!!!
pamper yourself Pictures, Images and Photos
Hurry and enter my contest and be the winner of an incredible PAMPER PACKAGE fit for a PRINCESS....on second thought make that... A QUEEN!!!
An incredible package (over $60 value) filled with wonderful gifts from Bath & Body Works, I hand selected just for YOU!!!







And of course....CHOCOLATE!!!






oKAY, so maybe not THAT ↑ much chocolate...
BUT THIS MUCH!!! ↓




This prize package is valued at OVER $60!!!!
It's simple, fast, and so worth it IF you win!!! As most of you know I am one of the five finalists in the SEGO LILY DAY SPA contest to choose their new blogger. I am still in the lead of public votes, but I want to seal the deal and so I am sponsoring this contest to help me do that. Here's all YOU do:
now for the easy part I am going to let you go to Jodi's blog for more details... go here
Hurry up and check it out...I can't wait to win!

No comments: