WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

PASSING THROUGH JULY

This is a lot of pictures...and of course I put them from the end of the month to the beginning. But oh well at least I am getting them all in the post. First and most important this is my new grandbaby....A little girl sucking her thumb. These pictures are so amazing to me!
the Next couple of pictures are of the fireworks on the 24th. Aimee, Nate and Kambree

Stephanee and Maren went to Logan on the 24th to a ranch and rode some horses. Looks fun!

Our Favorite 24th activity...the Bountiful Parade....we had lots of family and that made it so much better. Thanks to all the family that came and sat with us in the very, very hot weather. But thanks to Maren and Stephanee for sleeping out the night before we all had a very shady place to sit and enjoy!

After the parade, My goofy girls just hanging out.







The sleepout in front of the Stake center...so much fun for them. Lionel set up a TV and speakers and they had a great time.

MY BIRTHDAY....Flowers from stephee, ITUNES card from Andy and Maren.
And a yummy Ice cream cake, my favorite.

July 3rd Fireworks....Lionel Steph and me.



BBQ at Farmington ....lots of fun.




July 3rd Breakfast...after the annual july 3rd sleepout.



We all got new PJ tops for the sleep out!




We had a lot of fun singing campfire songs and of course eating SMORES.
Then we watched an outdoor movie and fireworks.
A day at the Mall....What girl doesn't need a great pair of sunglasses!
Playing in the fountains.


Well that is most of July....hit and miss. I will try my best to keep up in August. TIme for the Big Football season to start. You all know how much I love High school FootBAll. Go Braves!
Hope you all had a wonderful July,...what is better than celebrating and honoring our great country. USA all the way!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Tamee! It looks like you had a lot of fun! You are such a fun mom and grandma! Love you!

Andrew and Maren said...

great post...i am glas you finally got around to blogging, i was getting boared looking at it with nothing new. anyway, i guess i better do something with mine...oh wait, i don't have internet yet! bah!