WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

TIME FOR SOME TALKING

So I thought it would be nice to get to know all of you out there that might just stop by my little old BLog.

What better way than to hear or I should say read your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc. about different subjects.

LiKe for instance when I say the word.... FRIENDShiP

I have always loved being a friend and have always loved having friends. What's better than being able to call and just talk for hours about nothing, and then get off the phone, or walk out the door with a big smile on your face. A smile that last the whole day, that warms your insides and makes you want to share it with whoever happens to come around you. Yep friendship is so important .

But do any of you ever have moments in your life when you can't seem to find that friend? I know we can always turn to our families, because they are always there for us. But I am talking about that one special friend that just seems to know that you are in need of some special attention.

Why is that?

Hey everybody leave me some comments....I need some attention!

SMile and have a great day.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Heya Tamee--my post today is for you. Read it when you have a
minute. I consider you a friend, as well. You are good from head to toe and everywhere in between, too. I hope you have a good day today. See you at the football game!! Love you---Julie

Berry said...

Here's a "hug" for you Tamee! You are so awesome. I am so glad to know you. More people need to be like you. I hope that you are okay. Email me or call me if you need to talk. By the way, one of those pumpkins at the beginning of your blog looks like you! LOL! J/K! P.S. As an elf, are you excited for Christmas coming??? (I am so mean to you ain't I - guess I'm not the friend you are looking for!)

Berry said...

One last thought - maybe you and Lionel could do some courting. That may help!

It's Miller Time said...

I feel like as a mom I have to work so hard to have that kind of friend, I let everything else come first until I realize I have neglected nurturing those relationships with other moms that I know. I'm SO lucky to have so many sisters that they never let me go a day without feeling like I have three best friends to count on!