Thank you all for being my friend.
I love you and appreciate each one of you.
I have so many wonderful blessing in my life that I am thankful for.
My family, Lionel, Aimee, Nate, Andrew, Maren, Stephanee, TJ and my
I am thankful for the little things that help to make me who I am.
Smiles, Laughter, hugs, food, candy, chocolate, movies, music, books, eyeglasses, air bourne, chewing gum, cars, sunshine, warmth, work, teeth, toothpaste, bed, pillows, conversation, sewing, blankets, the Temple and my scriptures. The list could go on and on, but just thought I would share what was on my mind today.
Have a great Thanksgiving and ohhh how could I forget, be thankful for the that cute turkey that is sharing his life with you.
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving to you Tamee!! It was so much fun to spend a little time with you last week! I am thankful that you are my friend!
P.S. I saw Stephanee at Parsons last week and said hi to her. It was fun to meet her.
Post a Comment