WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

GRANDMA DAY

I love being a grandma and I love having Grandma Time.... Kam came for a little special love from grandma..... We went out to lunch..At Wendy's. She only wanted French fries! But she also ate some chicken nuggets of course!
Then it was time to paint and talk and paint some more....so much fun!
She was a true artist....she was so careful and did such a great job.
Of course we had to have some dancing fun on the Wii with Auntie Steph!
Thanks Kam for coming and making my day...I love you, GRANDMA!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Oh that Kam is such a cutie! And she's lucky to have you as her grandma too :D

Ashley said...

Kambree is so cute! You are such a fun grandma!

Berry said...

I'm so glad that you got some Grandma time with Kambree. I know you just soaked it up. She is adorable! And your blog is always so festive! I still miss you at work, if you can believe that. Love you!