Wow how time flies by, Last time I checked TJ was just starting Kindergarten!
I Love you TJ and Dr. Seuss says it best....
congratulations!
Today is your day.
you're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.
And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 1/4 percent guaranteed.)
KID, YOU"LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!
SO...you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So....get on your way!
Oh, the places you'll go


Now It's time for me to stop crying and look forward to all the many things you still have to accomplish in this life.
3 comments:
Congratulations T.J.!
That made me cry, Tamee. What a good kid TJ is, and yes, he will go far. YOU done good, MOM!!!!!!
Have a great time at graduation.
Julie
Woah, he's seriously old enough to be graduating?! I swear Aimee and I should still be in high school (but not really) but here we are with kids of our own. Life is crazy!
Post a Comment