WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

TIME FOR TJ'S FIRST AREA

Elder T made it to North Carolina.....This is a picture of his Mission President and wife, President Cotterell and Sister Cotterell
His New district in Jacksonville North Carolina
Elder Farr, Bountiful, UT, District Leader Elder Hafen, St George, UT, Sister Torrie, Alberta, Canada, Sister Mecklenburg, Savage, MT, Elder Dunn, Logan, UT and Elder Wightman, Rexburg, ID
His new Companion and trainer....Elder Hafen. Sister Zollinger told them to be serious, I guess T just can't put on a serious face, he was just to happy.

I just received a message from Sister Zollinger, her and her husband serve on the marine base and went to pick up the missionaries on transfer days....It is so great to hear from people who are their with T in North Carolina...makes my heart happy. I would love to give her a big hug for taking care of all the missionaries.
Dear Farr family,
I'm Sister Zollinger. My husband and I (Magna, UT with many relatives in Bountiful) are currently serving in Jacksonville, NC working with Marines from Camp Lejeune. We picked up your son yesterday and got him safely to his first assignment. We had district meeting today and had a great time getting to know him. We have a wonderful area and look forward to getting to keep you involved with the pictures we post on FB. Thanks for raising a fine son!
Much love,
Sister Z

1 comment:

Julie said...

He looks so happy, Tamee!! Glad he is doing so well. Hope you are having a good week. hugs to you---Julie