WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TIME FOR SOME EXTREME WEATHER

Here she comes....One big Hurricane. They call her IRENE and she Looks to hit sometime on friday in the Outer banks of North Carolina. They haven't had a hurricane this severe since 1938 or something like that, wow what is this with all the extreme weather conditions in North Carolina. First Tornado's and now Hurricane's. Tyler will for sure have some great stories to share when he comes home. I am sure that Tyler might just get hit with some pretty good wind and rain storms.
Hold on T, I am praying that all will be well and safe!


No comments: