WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tree Trimming Fun.....Ahhhhhh Right!

So the Computer is finally up and running so I thought I would share our christmas tree trimming fun.......wow let me tell it was pretty exciting, I bet you all wish you were with us!
ummmm Isn't there a better way......

Yesssss I am almost there.

He loves to put the top piece on....yeah right what about the rest of the tree, where were you?

ohhh, ahhhh....time for the lights.

Ta Dah! Christmas Tree.

Yep, that's just about how I felt. I found this pic on Jody's blog...made me smile.
Have a great day....Smile.
Time to blog it up!

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Lovely... aren't you so glad that I was there to take all the pics for you!

Andrew and Maren said...

Hey don't cut yourself short, you helped with the tree also...nobody was willing to take pictures apparently!

Berry said...

Looks like some way fun Christmas fun!