So we should all be feeling so much happier....I know I have been feeling it!
Come on and get busy, I know you want to be one happy person.
DAY 6....FAKE BEING HAPPY TILL YOU MAKE IT
"Feelings follow actions"
You need to act the way you want to feel. It's crazy how effective it is.
Research shows that simply going through the act of smiling actually makes you happier.
But why is it so effective? When you feel depressed, your brain sends signals to your facial muscles, telling them that you're sad; The face responds by adopting an unhappy expression, in turn signaling the brain that you're in a miserable mood. Consciously choosing to change your facial expression so it doesn't reflect your negative emotions is one way to to change the message to the brain, which will then respond by changing your mood.
Another sure-fire way to boost your mood is to laugh out loud---whether you find something funny or not. (Yeah, I love to laugh!) Laughing releases endorphins, oxygenates the blood stream, and strengthens abdominal muscles. If you don't want to laugh alone, you can even attend laughter yoga classes, where people get together and do laughing exercises. (WOW, you can just come over to my house and we will find something to laugh about!)
I know watching a funny movie is also pretty fun, especially if you are watching with others that love to laugh. Come on open up and share that beautiful smile on that beautiful face, I know you can do it.....S M I L E....
TIME TO BLOG IT UP!

1 comment:
I haven't been able to keep up on your happy stuff. I love the look of your new blog. I miss you already at work. I hope things are going good! Sheri
Post a Comment