On Sunday evening we had the opportunity to go to the new Draper Temple for a tour.
All of the Laurels and Priests in the stake were invited, plus the high council. So we took the kids and went out to see it.....It was so beautiful! What a great way to spend a Sunday evening with the family. The Stake President spoke to us in one of the sealing rooms and told about how he he got his twins and had them sealed to them. What a spiritual experience he had and how great that he shared it with all the youth. If you can get some tickets be sure to go.
It was so beautiful, even though it was freezing outside. It is located right next to a big stake center, so we went inside and they first showed a movie about temples.
The only sad thing about the evening was when Steph got hit in the head with a door. She was just looking into the chapel to see where we all were and a man opened the door up and BAM, it hit her right on the forehead....she had a big bump. But she was a real trooper not even one tear was shed.
Time to blog it up!




4 comments:
The temple is so beautiful. It makes me want to be there. I'm glad that you got to go. Sorry Steph got hit in the head. Your unicorn song is kind of weird Tamme Lou. Does it mean anything special to you? I really didn't try to rhyme there.
Hi Tamee--how are you? I hope all is going well for you. I really don't have energy at all this year. All those things that I posted on my blog, I have made in the past. I can hardly get myself to clean and do laundry these days. I think the sun needs to shine. :)
We loved the temple, too. It was beautiful. It was smaller than I thought it would be though.
Hope you have a great day. We need to have a bag night again. Take care, my good friend. Julie
Poor Steph! I hope she didn't get too bad of a head ache!
Those are beautiful photos of the temple. I hope to take my family to see it soon before we run out of time. It sounds like you had a great time (minus the bump on the head!).
From a stranger who just popped onto your fun blog. I LOVE your title photo with all that fun sweet stuff about love.
Post a Comment