HaPPy MotHeRS dAy
I have been blessed in my life with two wonderful mothers.My mom, Shirley and Lionel's mom, Jeane. They have both been wonderful to me and enriched my life in so many ways. I am so thankful for the years that I had with my mom. She taught me about love, patience, tenderness and especially about kindness. She was always a phone call away and always willing to talk and tell me how wonderful I was. Always so excited to hear about the kids and what they were doing. She loved her grandchildren. Mom Farr is such an example to me, so much strength and endurance. She really shows how to grow old gracefully and to stay focused in the gospel. She is always willing to do anything for me or any of the kids. I appreciate her love she shares so willingly. I love you both , thank you!
Just a little poem that touched my Heart on this special DAy.
Your Mother Is Always With You..
Your mother is always with you...
She's the whisper of the leaves as you walk down the street.
She's the smell of bleachin your freshly laundered socks.
She's the cool hand on your brow
when you're not well.
Your mother lives inside your laughter.
She's crystallized in every tear drop.
She's the place you came from,
your first home...She's the map you follow
with every step that you take.
She's your first love
and your first heart break...
and nothing on earth can separate you.
Not time, Not space...
Not even death...
will ever separate you
from your mother...
You carry her inside of you...
Author Unknown
I miss you mom! I will always remember you and I am so grateful for the wonderful memories that I carry inside my heart. I am so happy when the kids will remember special things about you and share them with me over and over. Some days I actually go to pick up the phone so I can call you and tell you about something that happened, I miss your phone calls. I miss your fun laugh and your silly jokes. I miss your cooking. I miss your knitted socks. I miss watching movies with you. I miss your family stories. I miss your hugs and your special way of making me feel special. For some reason you are really on my mind this Mothers day! I hope that you are thinking of me too. I look forward to one day seeing you again and sharing my life with you once more. Hugs and kisses.

1 comment:
What a tender post, Tamee--you are so wonderful Your Mom had to be all those things you mentioned because she has a daughter like you. Have a good day. Julie
Post a Comment