WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

ONE PROUD MOMMA!

I am slow getting this post done....but last week-end was the big State Championship for track @ BYU. So while I was in San Francisco my very cute son TJ had a great achievement come to pass.

HE WON TWO, YES TWO GOLD MEDALS....

Sorry about the sharpness on these pictures, they are from Andy's cell phone.

He had three races he competed in and on his first race the 100 meter he stumbled out of the blocks, he felt bad but that did not stop him. He went on to run his two relays and secure a lead for his team in both. He did a FAnTasTiC jOb! I am so proud of him and feel so bad that we missed it. Thankfully Andy and Maren went down to be with him and cheer for him. Yep I could hear them in San Francisco...hee hee!

This is the bronze medal he won in the 100 meter for qualifying for the State Championships.
WAY TO GO TJ...WE LOVE YOU AND ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU.

Next just a few pics from our trip, which by the way was also FaNtaStiC on a smaller scale than TJ's race.
Lionel's brother Jeff was a wonderful host and drove us all over and we just had a fun relaxing time.


Ahhhhhh..what a beautiful peaceful place. I loved it. Muir Woods. The trees just went up to heaven.


This was way cool, you feel like you are in Greece. They have lots of weddings and a great place to go and take way neat pictures. Amazing.

Just let me tell you in case you don't already know.....WICKED is incrediblE, beginning, middle and END, IncReDIbLe! I want to go again..... I feel WICKed!

5 comments:

It's Miller Time said...

Looks like you two had fun! I'm jealous!

Berry said...

After reading your post I have so many comments I can't remember them all. I will try. Yeah for TJ! That is awesome. I like your pictures from your trip, esp. the tree picture. I'm working Tuesday because we are closed Monday. I can't wait to see you. I miss hearing about your life. Have a good weekend!

Ashley said...

Yay T.J.! That is so exciting! I didn't know he did track. I thought he only did football. It looks like you had a fun time in San Francisco! Fun pictures!

Eliza said...

TJ did awesome! ...and I knew you would LOVE Wicked, so glad you got to go :)

Jodi said...

WOW! You SHOULD be proud! What a great accomplishment!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!