WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

TIME TO REMEMBER SEPT. 11, 2001


Lets hope that we will always remember those who died
and those who died trying to save others! I still remember that day and the very sadness that seemed to cover our country. I remember that we remained strong and moved forward to always, always protect The United States of America. Lets remember those values that this country was built on and not be too quick to try take them away! Thank you to all those that have gone and still go into the Armed Forces to try and protect our Freedom. Thank you Nate for being one of those soldiers and serving our country at this time. We love you!

1 comment:

Andrew and Maren said...

this made my heart cry. we love you nate, come home soon!