hAPPY, HAlloWeeN! wE ALL HAD A GREAT TIME ONCE AGAIN CARVING OUR PUMPKINS....THIS FIRST PUMPKIN IS kAmbreE'S....OKAY i'M sURE YOU knoW THAT sHE had SOme heLP. iT iS A spOOKy owL.
hERE iS AimEE'S.... a SPooKy sPIder
tHIS IS A VERY sPooKY gHOsT....kAIdYN'S. i KNOW it lOOKS lIKE A fISH!
sTEphANeE AND DaVId'S a SPooky mUMMy
LiONels IS a SpOoKy sNAke
tJ'S IS a SpOoKY FaCE....HE JUST CUT hIS pUMPKIn IN hALF....KInD OF cOOl
AndY'S And MaREn"s....sPOOKy bAtS.
AND laST....mINe....A SPookY sKElTon.
OHHHHhhhHhh....SO sPOOky!
mY dARliNG dAUghTer...STePhaNEe
tJ lOVEs pEtER pan.....SO i JUst MAde UP tHAt COStume ...NOT tOO bAD!
cUTESt sNOW whiTe EVER...
OH my lOOk aT THE cUTEst LITTle lADybug.
2 comments:
Wow! Those pumpkins are awesome, what a creative family you are!
I second that - Wow! I've never seen such fancy pumpkin carving, good job. And I love the pix of the family in costumes. Now if Lionel will just wear the Peter Pan costume and you could be Wendy! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment