Well here we go again...Another Wonderful Holiday Season!
So I was wondering what I wanted to remember about this
season....hum. Okay so does anybody even read this blog?
I love the time from Halloween thru New Years...it is just
like one big party. So don't take it all so seriously...try to relax
and enjoy it all. So what if all the stores have Christmas
decorations up during Halloween....So what if the radio
started playing Christmas music right after Halloween...isn't
that what helps to bring the spirit of Christmas in to your
hearts. To many complain that we are forgetting to celebrate
thanksgiving, that we focus too much on Christmas...
but I say No that is not true, Thanksgiving is not a forgotten holiday.
..it is one of the best!
Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, they all just blend
..it is one of the best!
Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, they all just blend
together....all the sounds, smells,
food ...they all go together. So don't get angry and complain,
Just relax, and remember why we celebrate the holidays,
why we love our family, why we give gifts and especially
why we Remember Jesus Christ and his birth.
Shouldn't that make us happier?
We should love that it can start earlier each year, so
Shouldn't that make us happier?
We should love that it can start earlier each year, so
we can keep those thoughts and feelings in our hearts longer...
isn't that why we celebrate in the first place!
isn't that why we celebrate in the first place!
I am so excited for this year because......
First this will be the second Christmas for my youngest son
to be gone....never fun, but so thankful for him and all his
missionary service that he is giving.
For the blessings we gain from his service.One more year to go!
For the blessings we gain from his service.One more year to go!
Just Love that Kid!
Second, looking forward to having Andy and Maren and
especially Grey come for a Christmas visit...YEAH! I
have really missed them and can't wait to see them.
Third, So excited to spend time with Steph and David,
Aimee, Nate and my very sweet grandchildren...
Kambree, and Kaidyn.
Can't wait to give them all some Christmas LOVE!
Fourth....time with Lionel. We have been learning how to
be a couple again...does that make sense. For some
twenty years or more we have had our children in the home
with us. (Loved every minute of it!)
Now it is just the two of us once again.
It's almost like starting all over again, the circle of our
life is coming around.
life is coming around.
Yep so many different seasons in our lives and I
am starting to enjoy this new one. It has taken some time
and is still a work in progress but I am just taking it one
day at a time and enjoying each moment.
I Love you...Lionel!
I Love you...Lionel!
So I hope that each one of you will enjoy your
Holiday's, have fun...cooking, laughing, wrapping, eating,
partying, reading, loving, giving and just plain smiling.
And of course listening to wonderful Christmas
music and watching some fun Movies!
And of course listening to wonderful Christmas
music and watching some fun Movies!
There is absolutely nothing better than our Family and
spending it all together! Have a terrific Time!

5 comments:
i read, i read! and i am so excited to come home. beyond words. we miss you guys everyday. thank you for EVERYTHING. you guys have been such an incredible support system, and without you and Lionel, i wouldn't have the sweetest husband. so thank you again, for all that you do. we care counting down the days until we are home!! Only 18 days left of school!!!woot, woot!
xo.
Amen, amen and amen!! This post is why I love you, Tamee!! You said it just like I feel it about the holidays!! Thank you so much!! I want to share this post with every BAH-HUMBUG person I know.
Hope you have a great weekend and make sure you call me sometime so I can come see what you have made:)!!!
(((HUGS))))),
Julie
I read too!! I am just not good at commenting! Love you and your family and can't wait to spend time with you guys this holiday season!
I read it too!!! love you guys!!!
Great post and great to see the pictures of your family. I have an idea for TJ when he gets home. We'll have to talk.
Post a Comment