By...Joanne Fluke

Summer is always a great time to read, and especially to read light and easy reads. I do enjoy a good murder mystery and I have read this series of books by Joanne fluke for sometime. This is her latest book and it is not as fun as some of her past books. Maybe the story line is getting a little old. The main character is Hannah, and she owns and runs a cookie shop. She loves to bake and is always coming across dead bodies. Of course she is the one who sets our to solve the murders. I think it is time for a big life change for her or something to add some zing to the story. The author does have some fun and interesting recipes included. Most of them are always some type of cookie or dessert. YUM. I haven't ever tried any, but copied down a few. Who wouldn't love some blackberry pie right now! It is a clean read, but not a jump up and shout, I loved it book.
No comments:
Post a Comment