WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BOOK NUMBER EIGHTEEN

ROCKYROAD
By Josie Kilpack

Rocky-road.f




Yep another Murder mystery but a different author.....Yep that fudge does look pretty yummy, could use some right now!  This is another series...and this is the 10th book. This one has the main character as a  little older woman, Sadie. I have enjoyed reading the past books and seeing her character develop and grow.  She is a widow but now has a boyfriend or should I say fiance.  This book does talk about the Mormon church more than any of her other books, and it is taking place in St. George and in a little town outside of St. George called Pine Valley. I love Pine Valley, it is pretty and peaceful. She talks about the little white church, (been There and even went to Sacrament meeting) also about the one restaurant, a steak house, which is only open on Friday and Saturday. I had the pleasure of recently meeting the manager. She lives in Pine Valley most of the time and is very helpful to us little old lost grandmas!). I enjoyed this book, a light clean and easy read. You don't have to read the others to get the story, but I would suggest it. It is more interesting to know Sadie and her past accomplishments in the field of private detective. Looking forward to the next book.

No comments: