WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

BOOK NUMBER TWENTY

CONFESSIONS OF A MURDER SUSPECT
BY..James Patterson and Maxine Paetro


                                               Confessions of a Murder Suspect
As you all know, or should know....I love a good Mystery! So was this a Good Mystery....? I think so.....? I have to admit, I liked it. I liked the Main Character, Tandy. I like the writing style. It is a good Young Adult Mystery. It made me want to read the next book in the series. Good Read

Tandy Angel is the child of a couple found deceased in the master bedroom of their apartment at the famed Dakota in New York City. The Angels are beyond wealthy - Mom a hedge fund manager, Dad a pharmaceutical company partner. The doors were locked the only people in the apartment are the children and the young female assistant to Maud Angel, the mother.

The police are called and everyone inside the locked apartment becomes a suspect. Tandy Angel decides to solve the crime. The Angel children are bright, talented over-achievers. She is sure she can get to the bottom of the mystery before the police.

No comments: