WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

BOOK NUMBER NINETEEN



RAPUNZEL UNTANGLED
BY...Cindy C. Bennett
                                         
                                  


If you like fairytales, then this is a cute book for you!  I love fairytales and it is fun to read new versions of old stories.  This is a modern day Rapunzel, and I thought the author did a great job! There are some parts that were a little dark....witchcraft and stuff. But overall not a bad little read.
Hard to believe that a girl who is Eighteen would not have asked more questions about herself, but I guess if you had never been anywhere, talked to any other person you might not have any knowledge of what was wrong. It was fun to see her reactions to the outside world, and Fane! Good Read.

No comments: