WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Monday, August 25, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL.....

I don't know why it is always such a sad day when the kids go back to school..maybe because I still am not done with summer. I love summer and just being able to relax and enjoy my family. It is was kind of sad today to send my little boy off to school, I know that sounds dumb because being 6 feet tall is not such a little boy anymore, I still hate it. I guess it always makes me wonder where all the years have gone and so quickly. All you moms out there, please take time today and just love being with your kids and enjoy them every single minute that you have them. Take the time to hug them and kiss them and play in the mud with them, (we still have memories of mud, everywhere.) just take time to laugh with them, because before you know it they are 6 feet tall and running out the door! WEll thats enough of my depressing thoughts...have a great day...time to blog it up!

No comments: