WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME
So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Breaking Dawn......
Well I just finished reading a few days ago, the long awaited book..."Breaking Dawn". Okay so did I enjoy it? ....hmmmmm I would have to say not one of my favorites. I didn't think it was one of the best books in the series and kind of sad being that it was the last one. I guess I won't say too much, I don't want to ruin the book for anyone. I really believe that Stephanie Meyer had a wonderful opportunity to touch alot of young girls lives and teach them a good principle or two. How about teaching them that no....nothing is worth giving up your soul for.....or maybe wait awhile before getting married and get a really good education....but overall she wrote the book and I am sure she had it all in her head which way the book was heading. It was all just a little strange and science fiction towards the end, kind of took the romance out of the book. Of course I have always been one of those strange people who really liked Jacob, and got really tired of him getting dumped on throughout the book. Did I like the way things turned out with Jacob? hmmmmm you tell me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is interesting what you had to say about the book. Thanks for not ruining anything. I'm still on Twilight. But, so far I'm am LOVING it!! See you Thursday - my elfish friend!!! Sheri
i'm sorry you didn't like the book. i happened to love it, but there have been a lot of people who have been disappointed by the results. we'll have to have a chat about it during the next fam function.
Post a Comment