So I was browsing the blogs and found this contest. I thought it would be fun to enter and try to win this book...so here is what you need to do if you would like to enter. first go to this blogspot and read how to enter... annebradshaw.blogspot.com
These are the rules, but just remember it is not on my blogspot but the above blog. thanks good luck. But just remember if you win you really should at least let me borrow the book.
A New Contest!
I hereby declare that a new book contest begins today. The prize is a free, signed copy of Abel Keogh's wonderful story, Room for Two, which was reviewed on this blog HERE!
I hereby declare that a new book contest begins today. The prize is a free, signed copy of Abel Keogh's wonderful story, Room for Two, which was reviewed on this blog HERE!
Rules:1) Post information about the contest on your blog with a link back to mine.
2) Leave ONE comment back at this post telling me you've completed #1.
A winner will be chosen at random on Thursday, September 4th 2008, and announced the same day. The book will be signed and mailed directly to the winner by the author.Spread the word about this fine give-away--it's another book well worth reading.
Posted by Anne Bradshaw annebradshaw.blogspot.com
Posted by Anne Bradshaw annebradshaw.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment