So my friend Julie sent me the cutest email today, just to help me smile... so I am going to share it with all of you..smile and enjoy!
My five-year old students, are learning to read.
Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said, "Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!"I took a deep breath, then asked..."What did you call it?""It's a frickin' elephant!
It says so on the picture!"
And so it does...
And so it does...
" A f r i c a n Elephant "
Hooked on phonics! Ain't it wonderful?
Hooked on phonics! Ain't it wonderful?
1 comment:
Love your blog, Tamee!! Jessica was looking at it with me and we laughed and laughed with the glove video clip. Your blinkies are great!! I want to try them. You have a blog roll--how did you do that? I need to do that on mine, but I am computer challenged!! I went to sugardoodle, but I can't find the fonts--she has some really fun stuff I looked at though. So glad to be in blogland with you. Have a great evening. Julie
Post a Comment