WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

SOFT SOUNDS OF SUNDAY




Another wonderful General Conference has come and gone. What a great opportunity to listen to our


Prophet and the Apostles.


To be able to hear beautiful messages that have been given to inspire us and teach us more about this beautiful gospel. If you would like to listen to any of them check out this link ....


http://www.ksl.com/?nid=295&sid=109376 The one talk that sticks out in my mind at this time was in this mornings session. It was about Unity, and being nice to those around us at all times. I am trying hard to work on this, keeping a Spirit of love and kindness around me and those I come in contact with....some days are better than others.


Sunday's always seem to go by so quickly, especially


General Conference Sunday.....but we had a really quiet and peaceful day. We had our favorite dinner....yummy clam chowder and rolls. Now to just find something fun for dessert....probably our usual sunday treat..orange Julius's.


I added another beautiful song for your listening pleasure...be sure to go to the bottom of my page and pause my music before starting this song.... I hope this works... WE BELIEVE


So sit back and enjoy some Soft Sunday Music




1 comment:

Julie said...

Wasn't conference great? I want it to be next weekend, too!! I love the picture you posted of Pres. Monson. His words really uplifted me. Have a great day. Julie