WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WOW IT'S WEDNESDAY

”It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”-Anonymous

I love it when I stumble across a quote that drives home the importance of a simple smile. Smiles make us feel better, and everyone around us, too. It doesn’t take any more time to smile sincerely than it does to remain expressionless.Become a smile-scatterer. Seriously, if you have never done this, now is the time. Today, smile at least twenty times.
This is just a happy thought I found through my blogging for my WOW it's WEDNESDAY
You have to love a smile coming right at you!

2 comments:

Berry said...

Tamee - I love the music on your blog!! Have you met your smile quota today? I'm sure you have! You are the happiest person that I know. That's why I call you an elf. I just can't be sad around you!! Have a good weekend!
Sheri

Julie said...

Very cute!! YOU make me smile...julie