I: was tagged by sheri:
I am: grateful for my family
I think: that this world is a beautiful place to live.
I know: that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true.
I want: be a great grandma.
I have: never smoked.
I dislike: walnuts!
I miss: My mom and Dad, lots.
I fear: being left alone.
I feel: hungry right now.
I hear: the TV on and they are watching a scary show.
I smell: My dinner cooking....Hamburger and potatoes.
plus the pumpkin candle I have burning.
I crave: chocolate, anytime!
I cry: alot, over all kinds of things....movies, books, when someone else is crying....
I usually: like to spend time around my home.
I search: my Scriptures for answers to my questions.
I wonder: how my family will grow up and what they will all become. I wonder if I will be here to see them all achieve what they want in this life.
I regret: not finishing college.
I love: My family, books, gardening, flowers, people, movies.
I care: about others and especially their feelings.
I always: try hard to choose the right.
I worry: about hurting other people.
I am not: going to get to go to see the play WICKED, and I am so sad about that.
I remember: most things, but not everything, especially lately.
I am sick of: hearing about the presidential race.
I sing: whenever I feel like...not so well but I love to sing it makes me happy.
I don't always: like to wash dishes or do the laundry....yuck my least favorite chores.
I write: on my blog, alot.
I win: at games. I love to play games with my family and friends.
I lose: my patience with drunk drivers.
I wish: That everybody could just be nice to each other, all the time.
I listen: to others around me.
I can usually be found: reading a book, I love to read.
I am happy: when I am creating.
I tag: everyone, especially you!
Smile and have fun thinking about YOU.

2 comments:
Tamee -
I loved reading your answers on this, thanks for doing it. You are so nice. Except for you didn't leave a comment on my blog, so I cried. Just Kidding. I wish more people were nice like you!
Love ya, Sheri
P.S. Baby G loves you too. You are his favorite elf.
Tamee--I loved your post--it's all so true, too. You inspire me. I still remember that you want that prayer story--I promise to get it to you SOON!! By-the-way, both TJ and Lionel did a great job on Sunday. Also, Jessica and I went to Zach Johnson's missionary homecoming. His sister, Alecia spoke on service. She was the youth speaker. She told a story about Stephanee and trek(She and Steph were in the same family) and how Stephanee helped push the cart in front of her, while pulling their own cart during the women's pull. Alecia was so impressed with her spirit of service. Just thought I would let you know and pass it along to Stephanee. Hope you have a great night. Julie
Post a Comment