WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WOW IT'S WEDNESDAY!

I Love Wednesdays because they are the middle of the week and I don't have to work and I guess I just love Wednesdays!
I finally finished my cute (even if I say so myself) wall hanging for October.
While I was working so hard on it I decided to put a thanksgiving theme on the back.

Just so you all know, my sweet, kind, generous, bestest stitcherer around and friend, JULIE, made the pattern up for Happy Jack. I just copied her. But I didn't do too bad on the thanksgiving one all by my self.

So just take a look.....




I know, I know it is the cutest thing you have ever seen. Come on Admit it you all want one....too bad I am not making another one. So come on tell me what you think...

I love to hear your comments.

Now it is hanging on my cute shelf in my family room. YEAH! I am so excited that I actually made it all by myself, so now I am ready to start on one for Christmas and Valentines. If any of you have suggestions please be sure to let me know.

For now my next project is this Saturday, it is our Super Saturday. I have to help with magnets...I guess I should take some pics of my cute magnets and post them. They are pretty simple to make. I will post them another day.


I wanted to also tell you all about the wonderful play my family went to on Monday.
Jekyll and Hyde....playing at Rodger's Memorial theater.
We all loved it! It was scary and the music was fantastic. The scene where jekyll and hyde sing a song together is amazing! If you get a chance you should all go

here is the information all about it.....


Due to overwhelming audience demand, Rodgers Memorial Theatre has added six additional performances of “Jekyll and Hyde”. Additional show dates are November 1, 3, 5, 6, and 7. Performances are every night but Sundays at 7:30 PM. Prices for tickets range from $9-$16. Don't wait to get your tickets, shows are selling fast!
Based on the Robert Louis Stevenson novel, this production examines the duality of human nature in passionate style. Combine music by Frank Wildhorn of “Scarlet Pimpernel” and “Civil War” fame with the most enigmatic leading character ever conceived and the result is a thrilling musical adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat. (I totally agree)
Don't forget to smile and have a great Wednesday....

6 comments:

Andrew and Maren said...

I am stull cursing you about the wall hanging...ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! Oh and some of those magnet's ar emine, and don't forget to give me credit seeing as how from the very beginning they were my idea...remember!!! I had them first!!! You give Julie credit, but not me, who are you!!!

It's Miller Time said...

You and Julie are so talented! I wish I could make cute things for my house.

Julie said...

High Five, Tamee!! Both sides are darling. I can't wait to see your Christmas and heart one. You go girl!!!!!! Have a super day, oh, and thanks for the nice things you said about me--you are so kind. Julie

Julie said...

Hi!! I'm back. I think I NEED to copy your turkey--he's way cute. Have you ever googled free coloring pages? Try it for some cute Christmas patterns. I have a nativity, but it is little--like to be stitched. Keep smiling. Julie

Ashley said...

The wall hanging is so cute! You are super talented!

Berry said...

I love your wall hanging! You are so creative! I hope your family appreciates you. You are so awesome. See why I call you an elf???