I feel very thankful today for being blessed with a beautiful Daughter.
Stephanee was a delightful child from the day she was born, December 31, 1989. Yep she was almost the New Years Baby, but we went for the tax deduction instead....jk!

Kambree is like her little shadow, where ever Steph goes Kambree is sure to follow.

Stephanee has times when she can be very quiet and likes to be off by herself. She likes her space. I am thankful that she knows how to take time to ponder and study and is working hard on her testimony.
Stephanee is alittle goofy most of the time, she is never serious in pictures. She loves to dress up....mostly for Halloween, I don't think she will ever be too old for dress-up.


I told you...she is never serious in pictures, it is hard to find ones where she isn't pulling some kind of face or posing!

Just look at those eyes!

I love you Stephanee.
Stephanee was a delightful child from the day she was born, December 31, 1989. Yep she was almost the New Years Baby, but we went for the tax deduction instead....jk!She has always kept me on my toes.
Stephanee has not always loved school, but I am proud of her for graduating and doing her best. I am proud of her for graduating from Seminary (that was quite the chore for her, what with ditching and tardies!) and choosing to do the things she should.
I am so excited for Stephanee to now decide on what she will do. She wants to go on to college, which is huge for her. She is thinking of taking a course for dental assisting or cooking. She loves to cook and really does a great job.
Stephanee loves life, she loves her friends, she loves her family.
I appreciate all the things that she always does for me around the house without having to be asked. 

She is always so helpful to her brothers and sisters. She would do anything they ask
What's better than your family by your side.

She is a loving and kind Aunt.
Kambree is like her little shadow, where ever Steph goes Kambree is sure to follow.
Stephanee and Tyler have had some great opportunities together. It has helped them to be close and learn to depend on each other for support.

Stephanee has times when she can be very quiet and likes to be off by herself. She likes her space. I am thankful that she knows how to take time to ponder and study and is working hard on her testimony.

Stephanee is alittle goofy most of the time, she is never serious in pictures. She loves to dress up....mostly for Halloween, I don't think she will ever be too old for dress-up.

I told you...she is never serious in pictures, it is hard to find ones where she isn't pulling some kind of face or posing!

Just look at those eyes!

I love you Stephanee. I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to be your mother, to get to know you these past 18 years. I know that they have not always been the easiest but you have taught me so many things. Children are not always easy, but I would never change one thing about any of my children. I am thankful for the challenges I have had, they have taught me about unconditional love, patience, kindness, understanding, tenderness, patience, service, loyalty, tantrums, fear, patience, joy, sadness, teenagers, patience, Internet, mud baths, peer pressure, and the joy of being a mother. I am forever thankful for these blessings in my life.

.jpg)


4 comments:
She is a beautiful person, I think you gave birth to beautiful children...especially Andrew. I still have not found one thing wrong with him, he is perfect to me...
She's lucky to have you for a Mom!! What a sweet post. Hope you had a good day. Julie
She is not your only daughter....how about a post dedicated to your first and best ever daughter.
You don't have to choose, just do your ONE and ONLY daughter with blonde hair...me, me, me!!! Oh and not to mention...I am carrying on our last name...
Post a Comment