WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOW IT'S WEDNESDAY

Wow we are all part of a Historical Event and It would be wrong if I did not post about this significant Event. We have our First Black American President. Barack Obama. As stated in the paper ' Change has come to America'.
I know he wasn't everybody's choice but he has been chosen and it is now our duty to remain United and respect this new President. President- elect Barack Obama and vice President -elect Joe Biden
John McCain and Sarah Palin
A triumphant Barack Obama vowed to be a president for all America, even those who voted against him, and asked for patience to address the nation's problems of war and finance that he called the greatest challenges of a lifetime.
He also stated, "We have never been a collection of red states and blue states. We are, and always will be, the United States of America."

1 comment:

Karla Christiansen said...

Hi,

This is Karla Christiansen! Sorry I didn't have my contact information up on my photography blog. I've been debating the best way to do that so as not to get junk mail.

I would love to discuss setting up a portrait session with you. Email me at: kc-photography@live.com.

Karla