WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

THOUGHTS FOR TUESDAY

Let me just say that you had better all VOTE!
I really hate it when people complain about the state of
our country but they don't take the time to vote.
Of course your candidate might not win, but at least
you got involved and tried. Just maybe if more people would get out and
vote the right person might just win.
BE AN AMERICAN. SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WE HAVE TO LIVE IN. BE THANKFUL FOR THE FREEDOMS WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH.
GO OUT AND VOTE!
Yes that means YOU...
oh by the way...remember to smile and have a great Tuesday.

4 comments:

Andrew and Maren said...

I voted...I am just sick!

Julie said...

I voted----in the rain and all. Water dripped off my head on to the voting box thing. I had to laugh. I couldn't find an umbrella around here that wasn't broken. God Bless the USA--I hope we all survive the next four years. Have a great night. Julie

lauren said...

i voted. for the right candidate. he got elected last night. yaya. :)

Berry said...

I voted early through the mail like a smart one - no lines for me! Does my vote really count? Um........

Thanks for all the reminders to SMILE!!!