WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Monday, February 9, 2009

ANOTHER FUN VALENTINE POST







Just a fun little site to check out...you can make cute little valentine candies with different fun sayings. Then just click and save them to use were ever.
Okay so it''s kind of just a silly thing but it is still kind of fun.
Here is the site.... candy hearts

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry you didn’t win the contest on my blog this week at Not Entirely British.

Thanks for taking part. Hope you will enter again soon. This week’s prize book is well worth winning.

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh- those are sooooo cute! Thanks for the link too! I am going to use them to announce my winner tomorrow!

THANKS!!!!!!