WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Friday, February 27, 2009

FRIDAY FILL- INS


1. I'm tired out from playing with my granddaughter, I'm also hungry,
I would love to go out for dinner.
2. Why do I have so much to do and not enough energy.
3. How does this computer work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put lotion on my face.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have a warm house to wake up in
and a great family to enjoy.
6. One day we’ll see the reason for working so hard here on earth.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out?
Tomorrow my plans include working on my primary lesson and hanging out with my hubby and Sunday, I want to go to church and then just relax for the rest of the day!
okay so if you would like to play along just go here

No comments: