WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Monday, February 16, 2009

♥♥♥ YESS....I WON ♥♥♥

I can't believe that I won, I never win!

So this is the package that I won, I can't wait to get all the fun purple things.
Jodi from Beacon of Hope blog, loves the color purple. Check out her
blog and you will see just how much she loves purple, it is great.
Thank you Jodi for all the fun things, what a great surprise for Valentines!


3 comments:

Jodi said...

You are so welcome! I am glad you won!

I still need your address so I can get it mailed!!!

Berry said...

Purple is my favorite color! I'm so glad that you won. What a nice surprise for you. Your blog is always so cute. You do a good job keeping up with the time of year. I am still really missing you at work!! Tons!! I hope everything is going well. Love, Sheri

Taylor Family said...

Yes, mom, I finally checked out your blog. It is very cute.