WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Monday, February 2, 2009

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY


IT'S NOW OFFICIAL....SIX MORE WEEKS OF WINTER!
I guess if it is at all like the past few weeks it shouldn't be too bad.
Have a great day! Lets all watch a movie, how about Groundhog Day....Love that show.
ooops forgot we are heading to the play...Wizard of OZ...yeah!
What a great way to spend FHE.
TIME TO BLOG IT UP!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Tamee--have fun at the Wizard of Oz!! Wish we were going, too!! Hope you're having a great day. Julie

Ashley said...

Hey Tamee!
Hope your family had fun at the play. We all missed you guys at Grandma Farr's tonight.

Ashley

Andrew and Maren said...

Indeed, it was fun! Thank you again!

Taylor Family said...

so sad... I want spring! How was the play?