WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME
So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.
Friday, March 6, 2009
FRIDAY FILL- INS
1. Buying sugar cookies from Parson's and sharing them with my family was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place to go searching for all the answers can only be in your heart.
3.Taking time to love and listen to others in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or none of the above for me, thanks. Just a big glass of Ice Cold Water....me favorite.
5. Some will walk fast and some will walk slow down separate paths but eventually they will meet again as friends.
6. Our home reminds me that there is sping cleaning ahead, ohhhh.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a fun movie, tomorrow my plans include not sure. Adult Stake Conference session and Sunday, I want to just enjoy the day!
Want to play along...go here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are so well with your words! I enjoyed reading your blog. It's also so festive for St. Patty's Day!!
Hey Tamee, sweet potatoes are listed in the book. There's a ton of other vegetables in the book but I just listed the ones that he considers the "superstars." Sweet potatoes are really good for you though, and they are way better than regular white potatoes. Maybe I'll start making baked sweet potatoes instead of white ones.
Post a Comment