Let me introduce you to our newest addition....Elmo....red fish!
I don't know what got into me....How could I actually forget how fun fish are! lol.
It looked fun on Sesame street, It looked pretty in the store, It is so small....ahhhh I can't believe I forgot how many times fish go to the potty! ahhhhhhhh
I can't believe I forgot the smell of icky stinky water that doesn't get changed soon enough...
ahhhh I can't believe I forgot the slimy feel of cleaning out those pretty rocks...ahhhh!
ohhhhh I can't believe I forgot how it felt to see a childs eyes light up (that would be my little grandgirl) with excitement when they are
watching a red fish named ELMO! Yep it is worth every minute!
Saturday was the Senate Dance for Bountiful High.....It was a girls choice and the theme was something to do with TV shows....So TJ was asked and they were to dress up as....see if you can guess?
TJ AND HIS FRIEND GETTING INTO THE SPIRIT OF THE DANCE....
They think they are so cool.....what's a mother to do.
Here is the date.....She was cute and very excited for the DANCE!
Okay so did you guess? Yep you got it right... Bay Watch.
Yep I think they made some pretty hot lifeguards!
TIME TO BLOG IT UP!


2 comments:
Tamee--I hope your fish lives FOREVER!! You make me laugh. Did TJ have fun at the dance? Looks like a cute girl... hope you're having a nice day. Julie
I love that you got a fish! You know how much I really love fish - they are my favorite! I'm so excited for you. Come on.......the stinky water isn't too bad..........
You are so good about changing your blog to the seasons or holidays!
Post a Comment