WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SURPRISE...

Oh boy....looky, looky what arrived today in the post......

Everything's coming up PURPLE.....You guessed it......My package arrived and look how fun!

Oh and look who took over my new purple lippy gloss.....

I know she also has her eye on my brand new purple socks..... That's why they are already on my feet! It was such a nice surprise to receive a package today, it helped to make a rather blue day turn a pretty shade of PURPLE....and bring a smile to my heart. Thank you Jodi.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh you are soooooo welcome! The socks are so you and the lip gloss looks great on your daughter!!!

I am so HAPPY you won!!! Woot woot!

Hey tell Stephanee to write a comment about my oldest son (thinking he is hot) on the birthday post I just did. That way he might actually read it! It would make his day totally!!!!! ♥♥♥

Andrew and Maren said...

Nothing purple came for Aimee and me...now I am feeling blue.

Julie said...

Yea Tamee--great stuff!! Hope you had a good day. Julie

Taylor Family said...

CONGRATS!!! Yea where's my purple stuff?