WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I FORGOT....MONDAY MENUS

OOOPS...I almost forgot to post...so I know it's tuesday but lets just pretend that it is Monday...okay... Here is my Menu for this week....so I have been trying all new recipes the last week and they will be new this week also...and so far they have been pretty yummy....for instance yesterday, we had the honey mustard pork tenderloin....it was scrumptious!

september 22-28th..
MONDAY: Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
TUESDAY: Lasagna Casserole
WEDNESDAY: Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
THURSDAY: Favorite Broccoli Casserole
FRIDAY: Frito Taco Soup
SATURDAY: Hamburger and Corn Casserole
SUNDAY: Chicken Poppy Seed
So there are my famous menus for the week...lol...oh if any of you have fabulous meals you would love to share...please leave me a comment, I would absolutely love it! Smile my friends...

1 comment:

Julie said...

tamee-- that was so much fun today--so glad we could all go. We'll have to do it again soon so that Helen can eat with us. Your menu looks wonderful--as always. julie