WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Monday, September 8, 2008

MONDAY MENUS

oh, yeah another week of cooking....my heart sings! yeah right....oh well here it goes for this week.

September 8- 14th


MONDAY: Meatloaf and baked potatoes
TUESDAY: Chicken and rice casserole
WEDNESDAY: Not Sure....Aimee's Birthday!
THURSDAY: Crock pot beef Stroganoff
FRIDAY: Football Friday...no cooking here
SATURDAY: Navajo Taco's..yummmmm
SUNDAY: Sunday Roast, potatoes, corn, rolls etc....

Hey hope you all have a terrific day, and enjoy a week of cooking fun with the family.
Time to blog it up!

5 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

I am so glad that you have a blog. I love looking at it. I am so glad that you put your weekly menu up. It is always fun to have new ideas!

Julie said...

Tamee--I would really like your navajo taco recipe. I think that sounds so yummy. My family would love me. Thanks for sharing your menus--do it every week because it gives me ideas!! I just LOVE to cook---NOT!! Hugs to you----Julie

Berry said...

Looks like a great menu for the week! I'm having a Navajo Taco for lunch tomorrow. I've been totally crazing those. Good thing Taco Time has added them to the menu! See you tomorrow at work. It should be a way fun filled day. I mean - 5 hours with me, what more could you want?????

Unknown said...

Just letting you know there's another contest running on my blog this week, in case you're interested. It's such a good book.

Andrew and Maren said...

Mom, I hate meatloaf...seriously!