WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

TIME for THURSDAY THANKS

I decided that I need to take a blog to say thanks to a few people in my life, for some very nice things they have shared with me....It seems that life just gets on the fast lane sometimes and I don't always show my appreciation for those around me who touch my life.
THANK YOU to :
*My dear friend Julie....she sent me a cute award for my blog, that made me feel good. She is always so sweet and kind to everyone, she is the type of friend that you love to hang out with. She is always happy and that rubs off. We went to lunch this past week with a couple of other friends, (we all worked together in RS.) and it was so much fun....we giggled and got to talk alot but also got to eat some yummy food....what could be better! So Thank You my sweet friend.

*Second thanks goes to my friend Sheri who works with me and has to put up with me and my stupid mistakes! She is always so nice and understanding...she really loves to listen to me and my dumb stories. She just came back from a wonderful trip to Oregon and was so kind as to bring me some marionberry jam...yummy...I love Jam. She is always so thoughtful of everyone. Thank You my friend Sheri....


*Now a big huge thank you to my one and only husband Lionel....He does such a great job putting up with me each day....I know that is not easy.....But he has been extra kind this week and helped me with my aches and pains....nothing like a great shoulder massage. Thanks honey I do love you!
*Thank you to all my children and the love they share with me....My cute Stephanee who had the house all clean, plus the dishes and all her laundry done without being asked, Yeah! There is nothing better than walking into a clean house from a long day at work. Thanks to my youngest son, TJ for always coming up to me at the end of the day with a great big hug and kiss goodnight...I love it! Thanks to Aimee and Nate for giving me such a beautiful grandbaby, Kambree...She is so delightful and full of energy. Thanks to Andy and Maren for always being so willing to help me and worry about me. That really means alot to me. Thank you FAmILy... I love you All !
* And last and most important, thank you to my Father in Heaven for his love and kindness he showers on me and my family continually. I would truly be lost without it. He is the light that guides my heart. I would be remiss if I did not thank him for this beautiful earth that I live on and especially for all the wonderful colors. WOW what can a person say about Fall....the amazing jumble of colors just explode in your heart and spread all around you soul.
Thank you so much.

Well I guess that is probably enough thanks for one day...boy that does feel good. I hope you all have a super great day...and always remember to smile....oh yeah thanks to all those people who share a smile with perfect strangers....it helps to spread some joy in the hearts of the world.

Now I am supposed to give the cute award from Julie to six other people for their blogs...so I would like to give it to, Aimee, Maren, Stephanee, Sheri, Ashley and Lauren....thanks for making such cute blogs that I can read and learn more about you....just be sure to copy the above award and put it on you blog...then send it on to your friends....Love you guys. Time to blog it up!

3 comments:

Andrew and Maren said...

Okay well now I don't feel bad for bringing a tear to your eye because you brought one to mine. Here is a moment where I should be telling you THANK YOU! Thank you Mom, for being the mother of my dear husband, for accepting me as his wife, and loving me. Thank you for raising him to respect me and always honoring his Priesthood.Thank you for encouraging him to do his duty and serve a faithful mission, I know it made him better in every way. Thank you for being the example you are to us on what marriage is really about; teaching us how to love and respect one another.You and Lionel are wonderful parents to us and I am forever grateful for you both. Thank you for always caring about my feelings, even when it should never be a worry of yours. I do recognize your thoughtful actions to go out of your way to make me feel better. Thank you for including us in everything and supporting us in all the rough decisions we come across in life. You are a wonderful Mother whom I admire greatly. Thank you for all you are, don't ever change! I love you!

Julie said...

Tamee--that's the best post I've read all day. How kind of your to say thanks to people. You have more of an influence for good than you will ever realize. So glad we're friends, and thanks for the sweet comments--made my Veeery long day so much better. Julie

Berry said...

Tamee you are so nice to say that about me. Thank you for being at work and being a part of my life. I do love your stories and talking to you. I love how I can talk to you about anything. Work is for sure better having you there. You aren't stupid!! Never say that. You just get better and better everyday in your work. Have more confidence in yourself because you do a fantastic job. I'm thankful to have you for a co-worker and friend. You are welcome for the jam. I hope it doesn't taste like glue or anything. You have some beautiful pictures of your family. I love hearing about them - you have a great family. You have done so many blogs. I can't keep up with you! Have a good weekend!