WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Monday, September 1, 2008

MONDAY MENU

So one of my least favorite things to do is go to the grocery store, I hate food shopping. Maybe if I didn't live with a budget it would be fun...just buy what I really felt like. But as budgets go you have to research out the best buy and so forth...So I thought maybe I would start putting my menu for the week on my blog......

SEPTEMEBER 1- 7, 2008....

MONDAY: CHICKEN AND RICE ENCHILADAS
TUESDAY: CHICKEN POT PIE
WEDNESDAY: FAJITAS
THURSDAY: ITALIAN SPAGHETTI & TOAST
FRIDAY: MOMS NIGHT OUT (YEAH) FOOTBALL GAME
SATURDAY: BBQ (KAMBREE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY)
SUNDAY: FAST SUNDAY DINNER AT MOM FARR'S

Okay so there is my menu for this week, if it sounds good feel free to use.....need a recipe? just leave me a comment.
Tonight is FHE, so we are going to have a family activity night....we are going to the new play at Rodgers Theater....Pirated. Never seen it but looking forward to it, one of my favorite things to do is to go to plays. Well have a great evening...time to blog it up.

1 comment:

Berry said...

That looks like a great menu for the week! What time is dinner and I'll come right over!! Just kidding of course. I hope your family appreciates you!