WELCOME FRIENDS....MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

So my new goal this year is to read at least 25 books and blog about them. I will share my thoughts about each book. I love to read and enjoy a book just for my own enjoyment! So that is how I will evaluate each book. Let the journey begin.

Monday, September 15, 2008

MONDAY MENU

This week I am trying all brand new meals...let's hope they are delicious. I thought they all sounded yummy and I am so tired of the same old, same old!...I found a new website, it is listed in my favorites, just in case you want to check it out. But of course if anything sounds good and you want the recipe, just leave me a comment and I would be happy to send it to you....
Lets hope this week is a great one....the last one, not so exciting.
SEPTEMBER 15- 21
MONDAY: Chicken Cordon Bleu
TUESDAY: Easiest Enchiladas
WEDNESDAY: Meat and Potato Casserole
THURSDAY: BBQ Chicken Pizza
FRIDAY: FOOTBALL....
SATURDAY: Hearty Rotini Pasta
SUNDAY: Meatballs with rice
Now come on admit it....sounds pretty yummy....I will let you all know!
So I went grocery shopping...(YUCK) and did my COSTCO shopping and I still forgot the chicken, just because nobody had any great looking chicken, and I couldn't find any goodlooking ribs. Now I will still have to go to another store some time this week, I hate that!
Well I guess as you all know....time to blog it up!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Tamee--will you be my personal chef? Thanks!! Do you have the recipe for easiest enchiladas? I would love it? So glad to see your menu...julie